I love my job as a professional organizer! There are so many aspects of my job that I enjoy. I am challenged and fulfilled. I constantly learn new things. I get to work with so many amazing and interesting people. I have a flexible schedule. But what I love most about my job is the variety. Every day is different. Each day I have a new organizing challenge. I’d like to tell you about some of the different organizing jobs I have done. It could be that there is something I can help you or a friend with that you hadn’t thought an organizer could do. Or at least it might be an interesting read in the theme of “A Day in the Life of an Organizer”.
- I unpacked and set up an apartment for someone moving into the area. I was given only the instructions “set it up like you would your own home”. The new resident didn’t have to lift a finger, and the apartment was live in ready!
- I am helping declutter and organize an entire house, one drawer, cabinet, closet, and room at a time.
- I organized a storage shed with tools, fishing equipment, and car maintenance supplies.
- I teach free organizing classes to groups.
- I organized costumes and props for a community theatre.
- I helped someone organize all of their paperwork and set up a system to maintain that order.
- I decluttered and organized a basement and garage for someone preparing for a move.
- I organized a storage closet with special event supplies and cleaning supplies for a small business.
- I organized books and craft supplies in a school classroom.
- I organized toys in a playroom.
- I organized all of the files in a non-profit office.
- I organized a library storage area.
- I organized a craft closet.
- I can help you organize your schedule and find ways to be more productive.
I’d love to help you with your unique organizing challenge! Contact me today, and let’s get started!