Click HERE to enter the contest.
Who Can Enter?
The contest is open to anyone whose business is a current member of the Kingsport Chamber of Commerce.
Is This Contest for You?
- Are you often embarrassed by the state of your desk on most days?
- Do you spend half of your day looking for things?
- Is your desk your greatest enemy?
- Do you come into work in the morning and feel like you’re fighting your desk all day long?
If you answered “Yes” to any or all of the above, you’re a perfect candidate!
What is the Contest Prize?
The Contest Winner will receive:
- One full day (or two half days) of professional organizing services from Shipshape Solutions
- Up to $1,000 value of worktools and ergonomic tools from Workspace Interiors; up to two hours of on-site consultation; free delivery of products ordered with this contest
What are we Looking for in Choosing the Winner?
We’re looking for someone whose space needs a transformation, but it would be difficult for them to accomplish this on their own. We want someone for whom new office equipment and organization would make a huge difference in both the efficiency and enjoyment of their daily work.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age. You must ask your direct supervisor before applying.
- You must be at the same work location at the time of the organizing as you are when you apply. In other words, don’t apply if you anticipate being in a different job soon.
- During the organizing session, professional organizers will be going through your office contents with you to help you get better organized. If necessary, please remove any confidential items prior to the organizing session.
- If chosen, you and your office with its transformation will be featured in an upcoming Times News and Johnson City Press article as well as websites and social media pages, including before and after photos.
What Do I Have to Provide?
- You will provide some basic information: your position, the company you work for, how long you have worked there, and your supervisor’s name.
- You will answer the following questions: Why should we pick you? What impact would organizing and new office equipment make for you?
- You will provide an explanation of your challenges with organization and your office furniture and equipment.
- You will provide before pictures of your current desk and office space and email to Angie Hyche (email@example.com).
- Optionally, you can provide a video tour of your office (limit to 1 minute) with an explanation of your challenges with organization your office furniture and equipment. If you choose the video option, you will upload the video to YouTube and send a link to the video to Angie Hyche (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Completed applications must be sent by midnight on Friday, May 31, 2019.
Click HERE to enter the contest!