Your home should be a place where you can be relaxed and feel comfortable, but often hectic schedules, unplanned circumstances, or life transitions can make a calm home environment seem impossible.
We can help you organize any area of your home including the following: closet, kitchen, garage, playroom, office, bedroom, bathroom, craft room, laundry room, storage room, basement. We will work alongside you, sorting through your belongings, deciding what you want to keep, and arranging them in an efficient and attractive way. We will work together to create a system that will work best for your home and will be easy to maintain.
Helping With Transitions
If you are preparing for a move, we will work alongside you to sort through your belongings, decide what you want to keep, and help you pack efficiently.
If you are unpacking from a move, we will help you unpack and will work with you to figure out the best place to put your belongings in your new home.
If you need to clear out a home because of the death of a loved one or an unexpected life transition, we can help. We will sort through everything in the home and dispose of or keep items according to the family’s wishes. If you live in a remote location from the home, we will use digital or written communication and photographs to keep you informed of progress.
Your business environment should be a setting that runs efficiently and is pleasing to the eye, but sometimes a challenging work schedule or a lack of systems to ensure order can leave areas cluttered and can negatively affect productivity.
We can help you organize any area of your business including desks, supply room, filing systems, break room, kitchen. We will work together to create a system that works best for your office and will be easy to maintain.
DIY Organizing Consult
Would you like to get organized but don’t have the money in your budget? Do you just need some ideas to get started? This could be the perfect solution for you! We will come to your home for one hour to look at any areas that need organizing. We will give you a detailed step by step plan to make the best use of your space.
As a veteran community theatre actress, Angie is very comfortable entertaining a group, and she loves to talk about organizing! She can deliver one of the presentations described below and tailor it to your group or develop a new one that specifically addresses your group’s needs. Speaking fee is negotiable. Contact Angie (email@example.com) to discuss your presentation needs.
Comments from presentation attendees:
“Angie came and spoke to our business group this evening and did a wonderful job. She’s approachable and full of fun ideas to help make her points real and relevant. We all enjoyed her presentation and I would love to hear her speak again soon!”
“Angie was so well-prepared for our unique organizational struggles. She provided tips and feedback that was easily implemented. Her high-energy presentation was very engaging and motivating. We couldn’t wait to get into our classrooms the next day to put the suggestions she made into motion. Since then, we have been able to become more organized physically and mentally. Her suggestions have also promoted teamwork at our school as we now are able to have a clear vision of our goals and are working together to accomplish them. We can’t recommend Shipshape Solutions enough!”
“Angie Hyche delivered an eye-opening and engaging presentation on the value of organizing and managing your time and mind to get more done. The content was extremely helpful and was shared in a positive and encouraging manner. I left the class with new tools and strategies I could easily implement in my day-to-day life – without having to overhaul the way I do everything! Angie made the class fun, informative and helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone who might be struggling with keeping their schedule organized and getting everything done.”
“I would definitely recommend Angie for speaking engagements. She is extremely organized and detailed with great ideas about how to clean out the excess in our houses!”
“Angie is a very organized, detailed speaker with lots of information to assist with downsizing and organizing. She gave me a lot to think about when it comes to extra “stuff” that I need to get rid of and how to approach this insurmountable task.”
“Angie presented an excellent presentation on the topic of clutter that related both to both the spiritual and personal areas of ones’ life. Her personal experiences and her frankness were a refreshing part of her presentation.”
“Angie was so well-prepared and had given great thought to our particular situation. Her presentation was very professional, succinct and engaging! We highly recommend Shipshape Solutions for your business or personal organizational needs!”
- 3 Simple Steps for Organizing Anything: This class presents basic organizing principles and a simple plan to organize any area of your home. I will share practical tips that can be accomplished in small amounts of time but can make a big difference.
- From Piles to Files: Organizing Your Paper: This class will help you get those piles of paper under control and keep them that way. Learn about a system for household paper maintenance that can not only keep paper from accumulating, but can also help with weekly scheduling.
- Digital Decluttering: Do you have hundreds of emails with no plan for how to get them in order? Can you find documents that you need in a timely manner? Do you have thousands of digital photos that have no order to them? This class is for you!
- Take Back Your Life: Organizing Your Time and Your Mind to Get More Done: Do you find yourself working hard but not accomplishing much? Is your mind constantly cluttered with ideas and things you should do? This class will give you useful tips to get more done and feel less overwhelmed.
- Organize your Purse, Organize your Life: In this hands-on workshop, participants will learn basic organizing principles and will put them to use immediately to organize their purse. The class is very interactive and discussion oriented, and prices will be awarded for some fun categories.
- The Spiritual Implications of Clutter: This Bible study class will focus on the spiritual aspects of disorganization and how clearing the clutter from our lives (including physical items, activities, relationships, etc.) can improve our spiritual health.
- Organizing Toys: If you have children, you know how quickly the toys can get out of control. This class will address the most common organizing challenges with toys, and will give you practical tips to get the toys organized and keep them that way.
- Downsizing Dos and Don’ts: Sooner or later, all of us need to downsize. It may or may not involve moving to a smaller location. It may mean simplifying our lives by reducing the number of possessions we own. Ideally, we will downsize by choice and on our own timing. But far too often, people wait until a time of crisis to make these hard decisions. This practical class will give you perspective in the ideal way to view your possessions, how to keep them from occupying too much space and attention, and how to plan ahead for our eventual downsizing.
- Learning to Live Clutter Free: For most Americans, clutter is a fact of life. Although most people would define clutter as a lot of items that are in disorder, truthfully the definition is a lot broader. Whether we realize it or not, our clutter costs us dearly in terms of wasted time, money, stress, lack of focus, and more. This class will help you see clearly the effects of your clutter and will also give you practical steps for how to take control of it once and for all.
- Organizing Success Stories: This new class highlights basic principles to help you get organized in any area of your home and your life. Whether you’re overwhelmed with the clutter around you or you just need guidance for one small area, you will learn techniques that will help you meet your organizing goals. Join professional organizer Angie Hyche with Shipshape Solutions as she uses her clients’ success stories to teach you the tricks of the trade.
- Organizing for Teachers: This class explains basic organizing principles with particular attention to how it applies to teachers. It’s a perfect choice for school staff training sessions, especially at the beginning of a new school year.